Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Search for the Voice

While I'm patiently waiting for Kindle edition of The Blood of the Dragon to come out, as well as the Paperback and special edition hardcover, I found myself looking at the last bit of publication which is, of course, the audio book... got me thinking that while things are in the mix for the first book and it starts to build a following, I could get to work recording for the voice of Vizas who tells this story through her own experience... So consider this a casting call, perhaps, on any young woman looking to play the roll of the magical, drop dead gorgeous, elven woman, and really help this story come to life.

Any interested in reading for Vizas simply send me a message on my facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/justin.glennon.1 and we can go from there.

"There is no hotter flame than in a dragon's heart, but if you feel that fire in the heart of a man, you will never know greater warmth." - Vizas

No comments:

Post a Comment