Friday, October 12, 2012

Favorite Characters

Today I was tirelessly working through the sequel of Dragon's Blood and taking a stroll down memory lane. I was looking back at my characters and their beginnings, as opposed to where they are in the sequel and where they will be heading in the series itself.

I wanted to post a question out to any readers of Dragon's Blood and get their votes as to whom their favorite character in the book is so far and where they are hoping to see them in the second story and beyond. This is open to all readers.

Aidan

Skylet

Liegar

Vizas

Dracus

Pixcandus Goretonus Vixpass Sandtrixous (also known as Sandy)

Raze (my personal favorite)

Marick

Mariana

Mirella

Or any others that I forgot to mention.
Cast your vote. Tell who's your favorite character and why. Who's your least favorite? Why? Don't be shy. Cast your vote, I want to hear ever opinion!

1 comment: