Sunday, October 14, 2012

More and More Projects

Today began the work of two new titles, while work continues on the sequel to Dragon's Blood. These two new titles are a whole new ball game for me as a writer. I'm face with the difficult task of find names, attitudes, and methods of speech for these new characters in these new adventures. For the first time, I'm actually having to write down ideas on a plot line for each story to avoid getting any of the characters, plots, twists, or worlds mixed up with one another. This is going to be tough, because I'm much more used to writing and focusing at one story at a time, but lately i feel as though there just isn't enough time in the day or the world. Life is just a bit too short, so i gotta pump out what stories I can, while I still have the time and energy to do it.

I plan to post new tabs for these next few stories soon. Be on the look out for them on here and they will give you a more detailed description of what the stories are about.

No comments:

Post a Comment