Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Next Chapter

Looking on to the next story in the the Dragon's Blood series, I feel like I'm faced with more challenges than the characters in the series will fight through. I've known  where the story was heading but I'm worried about the characters, and how they will be perceived. I started this second story the same way i began the first, with the character. Where Aidan, the Dragon Child, was the main focus of Dragon's Blood this second story has a much wider character base, because every character you met in the first story can actually make a difference in this newest installment. In Dragon's Blood, Aidan was the only one who could save the day. It was his destiny, his purpose, but now comes a conflict that entangles everyone who more so faded into the background in the first story and drags them kicking and screaming to center stage. Aidan is still a heavy hitter, followed closely, as always, by his brother Liegar, and the love of his life, Skylet.
I don't want to reveal too much about where the story is heading and who will be taking what role, all i will say is I'm extremely excited for my favorite character, Raze, to get his introduction into main character status. I had to hold back and wait on his story, but come the sequel to Dragon's Blood, Raze is going to arrive in a HUGE way!

No comments:

Post a Comment